Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have a question regarding US card filing. If I file I 485…

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question regarding US green card filing

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

If I file I 485 in the EB3 visa category, can my wife, who is currently abroad, file I 485 separately after she enters the US or do we have to file our I 485 Adjustment of Status applications together?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the green card?

Did you see my question?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Lets have this question answered first Ok

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/15/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 4 months ago
Edward Young

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a few minutes to formulate a response. Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Immigration Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 4 months ago