Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

He;;o. My sister is in canada as a refugee claimant and

Customer Question
Hello Lawyer's Assistant: Hi...

Hello

Lawyer's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

My sister is in canada as a refugee claimant and still in the process,but her fiance is here in the us can he go and marry her in the us

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/14/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 4 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Is her fiance a US citizen?

her fiance is a us citizen

I tried to accept your call but the payment has failed, sorry. I can answer you here.

What is your specific question for your sister?

Hi again.. I'm happy to help you what I need to know what your question is.

Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 3 months ago

??