Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

What is general duration for reinstatement process to

Customer Question
complete ? And can she...
What is general duration for reinstatement process to complete ? And can she get reinstatement based on I-20 from same school ? What is common approval rate for reinstatement ? Can I apply H4 for her and she can go home country meanwhile (in that case can be problem because of F1 termination )?
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/15/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Michelle-mod, Moderator replied 5 months ago
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Like to continue. I need answer for my question. This is my first time experience on this website. And I want to see what service I get as paid member. Its like 2 days.
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 5 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if the news is not good that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

When did the student fall out of status? Why did she file for reinstatement? When did she ask for reinstatement?