Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

My husband have Condicional card which is expired on

Customer Question
My husband have Condicional green...
My husband have Condicional green card which is expired on 11/26/2017 .. we never fill the form to remove the condicional now my question is : what I suppose to do? I’m very nerves
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/14/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if the news is not good that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

You are still married and your plan is to continue to live together and build a life together? Why did you not file in time?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I’m still
Married and also I’m pregnant

Ok. So file the I-751 late explaining why you filed late and providing all the evidence that you are in a real relationship and living together, and that you are pregnant. IF they deny because you are late (and I doubt they will), then you can appeal or you can just file a new I-130 and new I-485 and Adjust Status again.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, you may have to scroll up to the top of the page or click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

Thank you for your kindness and respect. Good luck to you.

Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.