Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

James/ ------------------------------------------- My

For Judith/James/***** ***** ------------------------------------------- My friends employer...
For Judith/James/***** *****
-------------------------------------------
My friends employer has filed the PERM in October 2017. Is there any way to know online or via any mean that if his PERM is approved or RFE has come, or any status.
3/13/2018
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question.

Thank you for your patience. Your answer is below. When you get your answers, you will be asked to give a rating - 4 or 5 stars are appreciated. This is important because this is how I credit for doing my job. Don't worry, you can still ask related follow-up questions even after you've given a rating. Thank you!

ANSWER: To find the status of PERM, go to the Department of Labor iCert Case Status Check site and provide the appropriate PERM case numbers: https://icert.doleta.gov/. It's on the right side of the site.

I hope that answers your questions.

▼ RATING REQUIRED! ▼ Please remember to click on 4 or 5 stars (★★★★) on your computer screen. This is important because this is how I get credit for doing my job.

A BONUS is also appreciated if you feel I've earned one today. And remember, you can still ask follow-up questions if you need to.

If you want to talk on the phone, I am available to do that for an additional fee.

And if you have new questions in the future, you should write FOR JAMES in the question. That way, I become your personal Professional.

Thank you!

Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer