Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Is this an american or canadian site? I am in ontario

Customer Question
Hi , is this...

Hi , is this an american or canadian site?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I am in ontario canada

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Sorry had to take a call

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/13/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 4 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

We have both forums. Is your question about Canadian law or U.S. law?