Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am filing for my citizenship and need to post the letter…

Hi I am filing...

Hi I am filing for my citizenship and need to post the letter to the right office may I have that address please I am in Miami florida

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

I am a green card holder

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I am doing it myself i already fill out the forms i just need to post it off

3/13/2018
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Welcome to JustAnswer! I have 34 years experience as an immigration attorney and I am here to help resolve your immigration issue. Tackling these issues can sometimes get confusing. Should you need to chat on the phone or document review, I am able to do that for an additional cost. Let me know at any time during our question and answer session if you are interested.

https://www.uscis.gov/n-400

You file the N-400 online now. You do not mail in.

I hope that helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions. I appreciate this opportunity to help you. I do not receive a salary here at JustAnswer, and am only compensated for my time after receiving a rating. If you are very satisfied with my answer please take a moment to click on the 5 stars at the top of the page. The question thread remains open and you can ask follow-up questions.

Judith

Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer