Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

On my question, because i answered "no" in my DS-260, and…

To follow up on my...
To follow up on my question, because i answered "no" in my DS-260, and now "yes" on my N-400, will it affect the interviewer's decision?
3/13/2018
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Not necessarily. They don't usually have access to your DS-260. If mentioned you can explain that it didn't say "detained" and you weren't arrested.

Hope this helps.

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
Phone call session started

I see you requested a call. Was that on purpose? Just checking that you know it's an additional charge.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
We want to ask more...

Are you ready for a call now?

I'm sorry, I was already offline when you responded. I can call you in about an hour if you're available.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Can you call now?

Yes

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok, we’ll be waiting.

:)

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney