Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I was just told she was at the airport and they turn her…

Hello I was just...

Hello I was just told she was at the airport and they turn her around and wouldn’t not let her board the plane without this 5000.00

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have already sent 3000’for her trip and we have talked on the phone and pictures and she even showed me the plane tickets

3/12/2018
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

I think your question was cut. Please repeat. Where is the person you are talking about?

Ghana

Please. Do not send anymore money. I know this will be hard to believe and I know it will be sad because you have feelings for this person and I'm so sorry to be have to tell you this, but this is a very common scam. I know this for sure because no one is required to have $5000 to travel here. It it not true that they are asking her this.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you.

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY. It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions at no additional charge, if you have any.

The stars are very important. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you. Hopefully you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best!

Again, if you have additional follow up questions for me, please ask and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my #1 goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always very appreciated. For any NEW questions you have in the future that you would like only me to answer, you can begin the new post with the words "FOR JEN."

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney