Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am seeking an immigration lawyer in greenbay. Wisconsin.

Customer Question
Second opinion] good afternoon ...

Second opinion] good afternoon

Lawyer's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

I am seeking an immigration lawyer in greenbay

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Wisconsin

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Am here in greenbay wisconsin on a j1 visa

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/13/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question.

Is your question about finding a lawyer? This is not a lawyer referral site. This is an informational site on which you can post your immigration related questions for lawyers to answer. How can I assist you?