Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have a question about EB-3 visa I'm looking at this agency…

Hi I have a...

Hi I have a question about EB-3 visa I'm looking at this agency that provides EB-3 employment service I'd like to know if the service is a scam

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

I don't have pending application I'm now a F-1 student starting my OPT in July

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not yet

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/12/2018
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if the news is not good that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

I can look. What is the website of the service?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello! Thanks for helping! Here is the website - http://www.graduateplacementservices.com/index.php

I have not heard of the, before. I usually stick with these for H-1B:

http://www.indeed.com/q-H1b-jobs.html

https://www.monster.com/jobs/q-h1b-visa-sponsorship-jobs.aspx

https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/h1b-jobs

http://www.h1bvisajobs.com/

http://www.careerbuilder.com/jobs-h1b

And yes, I know you are looking for EB-3, but I don't see why you couldn't find a service through one of those sites that also does EB-3. And if you want an attorney to handle the case, you can go to www.ailalawyer.com.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, you may have to scroll up to the top of the page or click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm also considering H1-B visa, but my question is whether EB-3 visa is a legitimate way to acquire permanent resident in the USA as described in the website.

Yes, absolutely it is a legitimate way to get Residency. Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget that positive rating. Thank you!

Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.