Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Can I file a stay of pending appeal on warrant of removal…

Customer Question
Can I file a stay...
Can I file a stay of pending appeal on warrant of removal
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/12/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Immigration Law Answer Team replied 3 months ago
Law Educator, Esq., Immigration Law Answer Team

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Yes if you are pending a removal warrant and you have filed an appeal you would receive a stay of the removal pending your appeal. So with your appeal you file your motion for stay of removal pending your appeal.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

My membership should be unlimited questions I thought

It is, who told you otherwise?

You can post unlimited questions, as long as you leave positive (5 star) feedback for the experts who assisted you so they are compensated for the time spent with you, since they are not site employees.

So, if you have new questions you can post them under your membership.