Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Are they companies that help you prepare your citizen ship…

Are they companies that...

Are they companies that help you prepare your citizen ship application?

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

No, I am a permanent resident, seeking to gain citizenship.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No how expensive is a lawyer?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have been a permanent resident for about 30yrs.

3/12/2018
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Attorneys can help you prepare citizenship applications. There may also be organizations in your city that can assist. The price that a lawyer will charge varies but it's usually a few hundred dollar to about a $1000 plus the immigration fee is extra. Immigration charges are $725. If you receive public assistance or if you earn less than $20,500 a year

I know immigration issues like these sometimes seem confusing. If at any time you would like to have a more detailed consultation by phone to discuss help with preparation of applications like for citizenship, I can send you an offer to exchange contact information so I may help you with these legal services for a reasonable fee in the future. You don't have to decide if you would like that now, but just letting you know it's an affordable option for you to keep in mind for whenever you'd like.

-----------------

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you.

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY. It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions at no additional charge, if you have any.

The stars are very important. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you. Hopefully you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best!

Again, if you have additional follow up questions for me, please ask and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my #1 goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always very appreciated. For any NEW questions you have in the future that you would like only me to answer, you can begin the new post with the words "FOR JEN."

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
how can I contact you to proceed with my application?

Do you live in Australia?

If so, this is the number for you to call for assistance in Australia 1300 888 529

I'm sorry. I am in the US so I cannot help you directly.