Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

In Miami where do I pay for a motion to reopen to file with…

Customer Question
In Miami where do...

In Miami where do I pay for a motion to reopen to file with the immigration court?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No. I have the motion but I need to know where to pay the fee before I file it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/11/2018
Immigration Lawyer: DanLegal, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
DanLegal
DanLegal, Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am happy to help you today - to file a motion for immigration court you can take it to 333 S Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33130 - here is a link to the website if you have more specific questions. http://www.justice.gov/eoir/miami-immigration-court

I am happy to help you today - can you please rate my answer with 5 stars

I asked where do I pay for the motion - the $110? I know where the court is.

I'm sorry - you pay at the clerk at that location

You are wrong. No payments st immigration courts.
Terrible service.

It is on the 6th floor of the building

I have answered the question to the best of my ability - I will opt out and maybe another expert can help you.

Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 4 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** and I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. Please give me a few minutes.

I'm sorry for the delay. Your question was not appearing on my list.

Fees for motion are paid to the Department of Homeland security. You can do this at the USCIS offices in Miami.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you.

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY. It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions at no additional charge, if you have any.

The stars are very important. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you. Hopefully you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best!

Again, if you have additional follow up questions for me, please ask and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my #1 goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always very appreciated. For any NEW questions you have in the future that you would like only me to answer, you can begin the new post with the words "FOR JEN."

Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 3 months ago

Hello again.. I see that you were able to view my answer last month when we spoke, but you did not ask any follow ups or leave me any feed back.

Please let me know how else I can help and please kindly keep in mind that we experts do not receive a salary from this website. We only receive credit when you leave a good rating for us with the stars ★★★★★. Thank you for your consideration of our work and time here.