Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

My congressman received this from USCIS..what exactly does…

My congressman received this from...
My congressman received this from USCIS..what exactly does this mean:“Petition for Alien Relative, which was filed with USCIS on October 10, 2017. I went ahead and forwarded your expedite request along with the supporting documentation to the Form I-130 unit supervisor at the Nebraska Service Center (NSC). If the expedited processing request is granted, this case will be assigned to an officer for further examination in the adjudication process.
We are unable to determine the date on which Ms. LeBeau-Jardim’s Forms I-130 case will be assigned to an adjudicating officer and when the adjudication process will be complete. However, if you choose to follow-up with the NSC Congressional Unit after approximately 15-20 days from the date of this email message, we would be pleased to provide another case status update based on the future inquiry from your office and available information.”They also told the congressman team that they can recheck within 15 days. Is the case still pending expedite based on supervisor review? Also, I would check online but case number *****’t work and has not ever worked.Thank you
3/11/2018
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Ok thank you

So far the expedited request has NOT been granted. It is still pending a decision. The congressman's office can check back in with them in 15 days.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you.

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY. It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions at no additional charge, if you have any.

The stars are very important. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you. Hopefully you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best!

Again, if you have additional follow up questions for me, please ask and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my #1 goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always very appreciated. For any NEW questions you have in the future that you would like only me to answer, you can begin the new post with the words "FOR JEN."

Hello again.. I see that you were able to view my answer a few days ago, but you did not ask any follow ups or leave me any feed back.

Please let me know how else I can help and please kindly keep in mind that we experts do not receive a salary from this website. We only receive credit when you leave a good rating for us with the stars ★★★★★. Thank you for your consideration of our work and time here.

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney