Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

How I can confirm the truthfulness of an online offer

Customer Question
How I can confirm...

How I can confirm the truthfulness of an online offer received from ice homeland security headquarters addressed as*****suite 2300 Seattle WA USA.

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

46 18:17Invite Letter Read-onlyRead Only You can't save changes to t...Department of Homeland Security Investigations
United States Immigration and Custom Enforcement
SAC Seattle*****Suite 2300
Seattle, WA 98104Invite letter Mr Kavin Barathi ChinnappanDear Mr Kavin Darathi Chinnappan
We would like to extend our personnel invitation for you to come down to the United States
of America, as discussed with you earlier we will need your support in identifying, firms
laking advantage of the United States of America visa Policies, thelow are the terms and
conditions we discussed earlier.
Mr Kavin Barathi Chinnappen and his team of 5 mentioned below will help the Homeland
security identify frauds taking visa advantage of the United States Gwemment.
Mallika Vishwanathan
Vishwanathan Iyer
Brent Mason
Victor Morgan
Chris SimonsYou and your team will help the Homeland Security fulfill the VF operation on or
before the Dec 31 2019.
Your firin shall take responsibility of no VF in the United States starting 2020 som as
the VP operation comes to an end.
Benkay Consultants Pvt Ltd or any other fim you wish to incorporate will be funded
by the United States Government for 10 years of operations, also that your fim will
be government aided and you shall agree to share 30% of your annual paulit to the
Government for the 10 years that Government will fund yrxur organization.You and your team will be eligible for the below mentioned amenities
Five Bedroom house
O Five Luxury cars
Annual income of S100.000- cach
O Green Card for 2 of your family membersPhone:(###) ###-####Fax(###) ###-####

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

, confirm whether this offer is true or false

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

P No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/10/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Lawyer

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Please be patient as I may need to research for you, and it also takes time to compose and type a reply.

Awaiting , fwd the answer at the earliest. Thanks

This is a scam.

The US government does not send out such invitations. Further, when they do send out official communication they know how to write and spell using grammatically correct English. This is loaded with errors.

Any offer that comes your way that is too good to be true is always a scam.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.