Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Need to speak to immigration lawyer regarding form i485

Second opinion] Need to speak...
Second opinion] Need to speak to immigration lawyer regarding form i485
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/10/2018
Edward Young

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a few minutes to formulate a response. Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Edward Young
Phone call session started

Here are Maryland immigration lawyers who are highly rated:

Blaine L. Gilbert & Associates, P.A. (###) ###-#### https://www.blainegilbertimmigration.com/practice-areas/immigration/

Kellie Nicole Lego (240)(###) ###-####/a> http://www.mvplawgroup.com/

Sheela Murthy tel(###) ###-#### https://www.murthy.com/about-us/law-firm/attorneys/sheela-murthy/

I hope this helps. Please go ahead and rate me. If you have any follow-up or clarification questions, please ask! There is no additional fee.