Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

THANKS TO GIVE ME THE CHANCE TO ASK.I WENT YESTERDAY TO SEE…

Customer Question
THANKS TO GIVE ME...

THANKS TO GIVE ME THE CHANCE TO ASK.I WENT YESTERDAY TO SEE HRA OFFICE,ABOUT MY CON EDISON PAYMENT HELP.THE AGENT SPENT AROUND 20 MINUTES READING MY CHART,BUT COULDN'T TELL ME WHAT IS IN IT.DON'T I HAVE RIGHT TO KNOW AND WHERE SHOULD I GO TO FIND OUT.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I AM IN N.Y STATE,NYC.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

THEY HAVE MY INFORMATIONS FOR YEARS,SINCE I WAS OVER THERE WITH MY SON,MANY YEARS AGO.AND LAST TIME,ABOUT YEAR AGO,i SAW HIS PICTURE ON THE COMPUTER.YESTERDAY,THE AGENT ASKED ME ,IF I HAVE ANY CHILDREN.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I AM SUSPECTING,THAT SOMEONE FILED SOME KIND OF RESTRICTIONS ON ME,COULD BE MY EXHUSBAND.bUT I DIDN'T GET ANY DOCUMENTS FROM THE COURT.HE ASKED THE EMBASSY OF THE COUNTRY WHERE I WAS BORN,TO GIVE ME MY CITIZENSHIP BACK,EVEN,THAT I HAVE DOCUMENT FROM WASHINGTON "S AMBASSADOR, THAT I DON'T WANT DUAL CITIZENSHIP AND.IT WAS GRANTED TO ME.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 day by:
3/12/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq.
Guillermo J. Senmartin, Esq., Immigration Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if the news is not good that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

I am totally confused with your question. What would you like to know?

Ely, Counselor at Law