Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I hope this is not computer :) I have a generic question…

Customer Question
I hope this is...

I hope this is not computer :)

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

I have a generic question very basic

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

On ETA form 9080 (PERM) if my start date = Sunday, Jan 27 2008 and my Experience letter says Saturday, Jan 26 2008. Would it really matter when submitting I140?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

This is good All i wanted was to ask is on dates

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Hi Jim,
On my PERM FORM i have dates slightly off.
a) Job title ABC- (Start date-PERM date-Friday, Dec 27 2013) where as Experience letter says (Sunday, December 29 2013).
b) Job tile XYZ -(End date PERM date - Thursday, December 26, 2013) and Experience letter says (Saturday, December 28, 2013)
c) Job title 123 - (End date PERM- Saturday Jan 26 2008) and Experience letter says (Friday, April 02 2010).Ex, employer is not flexible in any change to employment letter.
I140 is not yet submitted, when we submit it, would the aberration mentioned in PERM and experience letters cause any potential conflicts?Best,
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
My apologies, i did not get that, do you need my phone number or consent to call me?
Correction - See revisions below....
In my PERM FORM i have dates slightly off.
c) Job title 123 - (Start date PERM- Saturday Jan 26 2008) and Experience letter says (Sunday, January 27 2008).
(End date PERM - Wednesday Mar 31 2010) and Experience letter says (Friday, April 02 2010)Ex, employer is not flexible in any change to employment letter.
3/10/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer replied 5 months ago
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Sorry, I will opt out you are working with James, I did not see that.

Hi Judith,
You can please take this question. Thank you.Best,
Hi All,
Can any one of experts take this, All i seek is reliable answers. Thank you.