Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I live in TX, was granted card in 2007. My card expired on…

I live in TX...

I live in TX, was granted green card in 2007. My card expired on 05/30/17. I-90, G-1145 (email or text confirmation), and related docs were delivered to USCIS (Phoenix, AZ) on 03/08/18. Please help me with two questions. How come an electronic reply hasn't been sent out? My driver license is going to expire on 03/29/18. Without the I-797C, what can be done to avoid expiration of my driver license? Many thanks for your help - Rupert

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, I filed the I-90 along with photocopies of my driver license, the green card, and my passport. I also included my CV and other supporting documents such as investment accounts. However, the address on my driver license is outdated since I have moved from Waco to Brownsville in May, 2017.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I did file AR-11 to update my address with USCIS within 10 days of arrival to Brownsville, TX.

3/10/2018
Edward Young

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a few minutes to formulate a response. Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Edward Young
Hi Edward, this is Rupert. Thanks for the reply. No problem at all. Please take time to work out a solution. Your help is much appreciated.
Phone call session started