Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Name is carlos lemus ihve been granted card with a c/ class…

Customer Question
Hey my name is...

Hey my name is ***** ***** ihve been granted green card with a c/ class misterminor felony I had not comet any cremes sense I was granted and now I am about to file for my citizenship and I am scare to be put in removeps procedeings

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

No iam thinking to file for my citizenship

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No what u recomend

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well again can they take away may greecard iven when they granted me with that c class miter minor they already know that before I was granted

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/9/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 4 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if it is bad news that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

What was the actual crime? What was the sentence? You are absolutely sure they knew about it when they granted you the green card?

a c class felony misterminor in Washington state I was granted green card with that charge immigration granted me even with that buth now iam ready to file for my citizenship I am afraid they put me in removel procedings ihave no comet anything sense they grant me

iam sorry i am at the ocean and i am having trouble whith signsl i will get bac tou when i get oof the vessel thsks
i cant eveb conect in the phene

Take your time. I will be around.