Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Is there any way to expedite a filed petition at the NVC…

Customer Question
Is there any way to...
Is there any way to expedite a filed petition at the NVC (National Visa Center)?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/9/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Hello, I am James. Please allow me some time to review your question and prepare a response.
Can you provide me with some details? What is the buse category? What is the reason for the request?Remember that I don’t know everything you have done or know so details are important.
We got married in 2016 and paid all fees and done everything we were asked to do including he went to his interview at the American consulate for his interview
Ok and then what happened?
Still waiting the interview was feb 20 seems like it’s taking forever what can we do ?