Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I think i will apply for H-2B visa, My question regarding…

Customer Question
I think i will apply...
I think i will apply for H-2B visa,
My question regarding this is: It says that the petitoners must establish that
there are not enough U.S. workers who are able, willing, qualified, and available to do the temporary work.The work I will do for the petitoners is taking care of their 4 dogs. (It is difficult dogs, that I already have an relationship with. The owner needs to travel and will be away on his farm in Hawaii for a period of time. ) Do you think this kind of work qualify for H-2B visa? And how does the petitoner formally establish or and prove that there are not enuogh U.S workers who are able, willing, qualified, and available to do the temporary work?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question.

I sent the question also to another lawyer on this site. But I would also like to have your opinion on this previous question regarding H2-B visa