Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Sorry i forget to asck one more cuestion,,,,, its is a way…

Customer Question
sorry i forget to asck...
sorry i forget to asck one more cuestion,,,,,
its is a way thet i can fallow were my green card is
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/8/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 3 months ago
Nisha Jones

Hello again, just a reminder that JustAnswer provides general legal information only and does not constitute legal advice.

Immigration Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 3 months ago

You can create an account at:

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/displayLogon.do

That will track the status of your case and all forms/ documents from USCIS.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you still have any questions about this.

Don't forget to rate so I can be credited for my time and help with your question, thanks!

Immigration Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 3 months ago

Hi! Just checking in to see if you have any more questions? I hope I was able to address all of your concerns. Please let me know, I'm here to help. Thanks!