Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

This is in reference to my husband's Basic housing allowance…

This is in reference to...
This is in reference to my husband's Basic housing allowance (military). Since I am using his income (I don't have one) wouldn't I have to input that information on his I-864a in Pt3 #3c, and then I enter it on my I-864 Pt7 #5b?
You originally said to put the info in Pt7 item #3 but that seemsto refer to my personal assets.
3/8/2018
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for requesting for my assistance once more.

Let me check the forms and get back to you.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Response 1: That should be Part 4 Section 3c. Yes, you should also list the information there.

and then I enter it on my I-864 Pt7 #5b?

Response 2: Yes.

Response 3: You should also include that in your own form since you are unemployed and do file joint tax return. So, that is correct.

Goodluck with the application.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Thank you