Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

IMMIGRATION QUESTIONS. CA BUT MY WIFE IS IN CENTRAL AMERICA.

IMMIGRATION QUESTIONS Lawyer's Assistant:...

IMMIGRATION QUESTIONS

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

CA BUT MY WIFE IS IN CENTRAL AMERICA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

YES ALL PAPERS SUBMITTED

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

NO I TALKED TO HIM YESTERDAY I THINK HE WILL REMEMBER ME

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I spoke to a lawyer yesterday and have more information today
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
ill come back later
3/8/2018

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if the news is not good that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

So what issues are you having? What questions may I answer for you?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello my wife did not get a denied letter but the asked me to come to the embassy to have a split enterview! And programa una cita primero
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I’m waiting to speak to a lawyer this week and should I proceed with setting up a interview?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks for any suggestions

I see. They probably think something is not right with the relationship and they want to interview you separately to see if the answers will match. So what questions do you have for me?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Should I proceed setting up the programa cita?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Before talking to my lawyer?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Yeah I think they thought it was suspicious that I was not there but I was told I was not needed

Sorry abut the delay. I had a charity gala to go to last night and I didn't get back to the computer until now. Yes, you should definitely make the appointment and go. I would also take evidence of your relationship being real like pictures, witness statements, etc. You should also practice interview questions. Take a look at these links:

https://mypathtocitizenship.com/top-70-stokes-interview-questions-and-how-to-pass-your-immigration-interview/

http://www.statusimmigration.com/StokesInterview.html

http://immigration.findlaw.com/visas/what-to-expect-at-a-stokes-interview.html

https://www.shautsova.com/law-publications/how-pass-stokes-interview.html#.WqQpCWxy5hE

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions and there is no additional charge. Also, should you need to chat on the phone, private email or need help reviewing documentation, I am happy to do so for a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested in these – I am happy to give you more details! If you have no further questions (at this time) please leave a positive rating for my service. I would sincerely ***** ***** You can do that by clicking on the 3rd, 4th or 5th stars or smiley faces if you see them. If you do not see any stars or smiley faces, you may have to scroll up to the top of the page or click on my name and they should come out. Also, your session does NOT close when leaving a positive rating, so you can continue to ask additional questions without additional charge. Thank you for your understanding.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks

You are very welcome! Thank you for the positive rating. If you would like to request me in the future for a different topic, please remember to put FOR GUILLERMO in the subject line and message box. Good luck to you!