Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Im filling out the I-90 to renew card and got stuck at two…

Im filling out the...

Im filling out the I-90 to renew green card and got stuck at two questions. First is Where did you apply for your immigrant visa or adjustment of status? and second Where was your immigrant visa or adjustment of status issued?

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

Nope im a LPR with a 10 year green card

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

These questions are asking where it was that you went to your interview for your green card. What city and state did you get it in. It is the same answer for both questions.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you.

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY. It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions at no additional charge, if you have any.

The stars are very important. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you. Hopefully you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best!

Again, if you have additional follow up questions for me, please ask and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my #1 goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always very appreciated. For any NEW questions you have in the future that you would like only me to answer, you can begin the new post with the words "FOR JEN."

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney
I went for my interview in Columbus Ohio but sent the application to the Vermont service center back in 2006 but then my card number starts with WAC which I read online would indicate California for the issuing office. So would Columbus Ohio be the correct answer?