Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

We are just inquiring about student immigration for

Customer Question
Hello,we are just inquiring...

Hello,we are just inquiring about student immigration for education purposes

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Don't think so

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not yet we are under age

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That there is two of us

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/8/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 4 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

What are your specific questions?

what do we have to do to become a international student?

First you would need to apply to a school that accepts F-1 visa students and then once you are accepted, you can then apply for the F1 student visa in your country at the US embassy or consulate nearest to you. You will have to show that you can afford the school or you have a sponsor that can afford it. You will also have to prove that you do not intend to stay in the US after your studies. Here is a list of schools https://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/school-search

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you.

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY. It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions at no additional charge, if you have any.

The stars are very important. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you. Hopefully you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best!

Again, if you have additional follow up questions for me, please ask and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my #1 goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always very appreciated. For any NEW questions you have in the future that you would like only me to answer, you can begin the new post with the words "FOR JEN."

Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 3 months ago

Hello again.. I see that you were able to view my answer last month when we spoke, but you did not ask any follow ups or leave me any feed back.

Please let me know how else I can help and please kindly keep in mind that we experts do not receive a salary from this website. We only receive credit when you leave a good rating for us with the stars ★★★★★. Thank you for your consideration of our work and time here.