Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

May I ask what can I do if my visa B1 B2 cancelled? Non

Thank you, ***** *****...

Thank you, ***** ***** ask what can I do if my visa B1 B2 cancelled?

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

Non Imigrant, my daugther was have dual citizen but i was not fill up cause the citizen with my ex husband and he in mental hopital australia

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

We still waiting

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Im gay, which in indonesia against it, any possible, i can get just ceromony there? i love my contry so much and i dont have any intetion to leave there, esp i leave in bali paradise

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/7/2018
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question.

Where are you now?

Is your daughter a dual citizen of the US?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello How are you Sir, im Sherly from Indonesia and Leave in Bali. just yesterday, they cancelled my Visa cause i was apply for my Daugther and son, i was wrong cause my daugther have dual citizen but i dont fill up cause i dont have the paper yet, still with my ex husband which hes in mental hospital. and May I ask one question. I'm Gay and we engaded with my fiance almost one year. and we plan to have ceremony, cause in indonesia againts LGBT so much, i love my country and i dont have intention to leave in US

What do you mean you applied for your daughter and son? Applied for what?

And where is your daughter a dual citizen?

You didn't fill up what paper yet?

Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Phone call session started
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I applied B1 B2 for my daughter and son.
I have my 5 years visa.
But they said I was inegelibility for my information and they thought I was gonna moving in USA.
I was plan bring my daughter holiday in Disney Land as her dream cause she was Sick diagnos leukemia when she 3th years old and I plan medical Check up in UCLA, but now what can I do while my visa B1 B2 cancelled ?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My number +6281254424244

I am attempting to call you now, but there is no answer.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I just fixed my profile sir. My Indonesia number +6281254424244
Expert James
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer