Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

How do I get a card for a seasonal worker who lives in

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get a green card for a seasonal worker who lives in Mexico?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

No. What needs to be filed?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

In the past, the Workman has entered the country and has been arrested, detained and sent back to Mexico. I believe that he owns property in his name in Mexico. Has money in his bank account. And has attended or graduated from a trade school in mecico

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
3/7/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question.

Your question is a little confusing. When you say seasonal worker, that implies that the person is only coming temporarily. But when you say green card, that implies that he is coming permanently. Can you clarify what you are seeking?

Ely, Counselor at Law