Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

What is holding my husband greencard back. Us vigin island.

Customer Question
What is holding my...

What is holding my husband greencard back

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Us vigin island

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Yes do i have to pay the lawer

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 4 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if the news is not good that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

Those processes can take about a year or so. You are a U.S. Citizen? You filed for him? When did you file for him? Where is he currently located?

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.

You are a U.S. Citizen? You filed for him? When did you file for him? Where is he currently located?