Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am on H1B and got 221G Administrative processing. Not yet.

Customer Question
Hi,I am on H1B...

Hi,I am on H1B and got 221G Administrative processing

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My passport is also returned at the time interview so would like to check with lawer about the chnaces

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 5 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if the news is not good that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

What questions did they ask at the interview? Do you have something negative in your background? What? What reason did they give for 221(g)?

Also, I will be out for a few hours in court, but I will be back later to reply. Sorry for any delay, but I am a practicing attorney which means I have my own cases to attend to, but this is to your benefit because it means I am experienced and currently practicing.

I do not know why you are not responding, but you are not charged per question, per response, nor per answer. So after I give you my answer, you can continue to ask me questions without additional charge until you are satisfied. I apologize if it is a site issue that you posted and the post did not go through.