Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Would like to see some sample client letter

For Guillermo,Would like to see...
For Guillermo,Would like to see some sample client letter templates/formats to see how it can be framed and what are the information should be there or better to have in there. Just to have an idea. Based on that a draft can be prepared and shared with client for reviewing that can be used during Visa interview.
Answered in 3 days by:
3/6/2018
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

S​orry for the delay. So what exactly is it that you need from me?

What information should be there is a Client Letter and if you can share any sample articles/client letter format that can be referred?

Unfortunately, I cannot share such letters, but take a look at this link:

https://www.uscis.gov/news/questions-answers-uscis-issues-guidance-memorandum-establishing-employee-employer-relationship-h-1b-petitions

Specifically:

Q5: Am I required to submit a letter or other documentation from the end-client that identifies the beneficiary to demonstrate that a valid employer-employee relationship will exist between the petitioner and beneficiary if the beneficiary will perform services at an end-client/third-party location?

A5: No. While documents from the end-client may help USCIS determine whether a valid employer-employee relationship will exist, this type of documentation is not required. You may submit a combination of any documents to establish, by a preponderance of the evidence, that the required relationship will exist. The types of evidence listed in the memorandum are not exhaustive. Adjudicators will review and weigh all the evidence submitted to determine whether you have met your burden in establishing that a qualifying employer-employee relationship will exist.

IF you will try to obtain such a letter, the letter should state the nature of the relationship between the primarily company petitioner and the end-client, what the nature of the work is that the beneficiary performs and their duties, and how they are paid.

Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget that positive rating. Thank you!

Hello. I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help? Please let me know. Thank you!

One sample would have been easier to get an idea. But no problem. Thanks for sharing this information.

I don't have any samples to give. I am sorry. I wish I did. Let me know if you need anything else, but please do not forget that positive rating. Thank you!