Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

BUT I CALLED NVC AND THEY TOLD ME YES SHE NEEDS TO FILL

SEPRATE INFORMATION BUT THEY DIDNT...
BUT I CALLED NVC AND THEY TOLD ME YES SHE NEEDS TO FILL SEPRATE INFORMATION BUT THEY DIDNT TOLD ME WHICH FORM SHE NEEDS TO FILL
2/21/2018
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

COULD U PLEASE HELP ME

NVC maybe did not understand your question. If your uncle earns enough money ON HIS OWN without your aunty, then your aunty does not need to submit any form. However, if your uncle does not earn enough ON HIS OWN and he earns enough together with your aunty, then yes she needs to fill out the I-864A as a household member and provide her W-2 also.

Good luck to you and I hope this answer has helped you.

Please kindly click "Finish by RATING" and choose a rating from the STARS ★★★★★. The question will NOT finish or close after you click and rate me. DON'T WORRY. It will stay OPEN after you rate me and I can continue to answer your follow up questions at no additional charge, if you have any.

The stars are very important. If you don't RATE , I receive zero credit for my time with you. Hopefully you can rate me 3 stars or more. 5 stars rating is the best!

Again, if you have additional follow up questions for me, please ask and I will be happy to clarify. Your satisfaction is my #1 goal.

Any bonus you feel I earned is always very appreciated. For any NEW questions you have in the future that you would like only me to answer, you can begin the new post with the words "FOR JEN."

I tried to accept your call but the payment failed. Please kindly don't forget to leave a rating for the service. If you correct the payment you can request the call again.

Hello again.. I see that you were able to view my answer a few days ago, but you did not ask any follow ups or leave me any feed back.

Please let me know how else I can help and please kindly keep in mind that we experts do not receive a salary from this website. We only receive credit when you leave a good rating for us with the stars ★★★★★. Thank you for your consideration of our work and time here.

Hi there, are you having issued with the rating? Can I help?

Where we have option for rating

On the top there should be stars that you can choose from. It may say something like "TO FINISH CLICK HERE." Do you see that?

I am not done yet I have some more questions

The question will NOT close when you rate. You can still ask more questions after.

Please let me know your additional question and please do not forget the rating. The option for rating is right on the top and there will be stars. Even if you have more questions, you can rate me first and then come back .

Thank so much for caring about our work here.

Hi.. my spouse she lives in canada and they are asking for proof of residency she is having work permit which is good till May 2018 .. but nvc didn't accept it we applied for new work permit but it may take time to get new one may be like 1 to 2 months.. meanwhile can't we submit confirmation of new workperit or receipt because nvc priority date for our case is 24 April I think we can't submit civil documents within this time period so what will happen

I am happy to continue answering your questions once you leave a rating for all the questions already answered.

Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

I do not understand your question. Is NVC asking for work permit?

they are asking for my spouse work permit .. she is in canada . I am American citizen

NVC does not have a time limit. Once your wife gets it, she can send it to NVC.

Then do we need to submit I 864 form again or what ever they accepted is ok

If hey have not sent another letter requesting more related information to the I-864, then it has been accepted.

Can't we submit receipt of the work permit applied and it's confirmation or we can only submit orignal work permit

You can try to submit receipt of work permit and confirmation.