Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

Judith --------------- I know that now a days it's been

Hi Judith --------------- I know that now...
Hi Judith
---------------
I know that now a days it's been difficult to get the stamping. I wanted to ask at least what other documents are required for the stamping. Please send me a list as the best effort so that I can ask the my friend to be prepared with the list.Regards,
1/16/2018
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I am delighted to answer your questions. I am reviewing it and will post your answer momentarily.

Please read this. It is written by a consular officer who was working the nonimmigrant visa window.

You will find it very helpful

http://www.ilw.com/articles/2009,0528-schwartz.shtm

The best preparation she can go in with is her credibility.

So other than:

Passport

Employment letter

Evidence of residential commitment such as mortgage or lease

Bank letters showing her economic stability.

;There is nothing else for her to carry with her except her direct look into the consular officer's eyes and strong body language. Thay don want to see her fidget or act anxious.

Judith

Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you Judith.Actually she is going for the drop box so what necessary documents does she need to put in the envelope. And does she need the appointment for the drop box or she needs to walk in.
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic
Judith Ludwic, Immigration Lawyer