Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

After an immigration bond denial can you request a

Customer Question
After an immigration rodriguez...

After an immigration rodriguez bond denial can you request a redetermination , and how soon and how often?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

He has filed an asylum app, individual hearing is 2/23

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

We had one he fired him because of bond hearing

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I desperatley need him out

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
1/10/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 7 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Are you referring to the detainee already having their bond hearing at 6 months of detention?