Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Want to file for an expedite request for my daughter visa…

Customer Question
Want to file for...

Want to file for an expedite request for my daughter visa application

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

Her case is complete , so I wanted the nvc to try and put the both case together . I filed for my two kids at the same time but one has an interview date already while the other one is still pending .

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I called the nvc center today and i was advise to file for this requset

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just the procedure how to go about it. i want my two kids to move together .

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
1/10/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question.

What have you done so far?

I will call the nvc for further details. No more interested for further conversation . Thanks
No
I don’t understand why you are upset, but that’s fine. Good luck.