Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

I need help with reopening a deportation case. I have over…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with reopening a deportation case

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I have over the years, this case is from 1999

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It maybe a sua sponte to IJ or BIA

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Immigration Law
1/9/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 1 month ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Sure what is your question.?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hello,In 1999 I was removed from the US to Canada for Notice to Appear (NTA) are INA § 212(a)(6)(C)(i) – misrepresentation at the border & § 212(a)(2)(C) – suspected drug trafficker. However, after this point I got paroled back into the US to fight my state drugs charges and then they eventually got dropped. With my dismissal paperwork CBP let me in for almost 10 years until one time I didn't have it on me, and I did a Q&A, and then a voluntary departure back to Canada.*They told me to apply for a waiver.I have not tried to enter back since then, so I would like an consultation on what my options are now, please let me know your procedure?
Ely, Counselor at Law