Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have some immigration question. I am on H1. Not yet. My…

Customer Question
I have some immigration...

I have some immigration question

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

I am on H1 B

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My question is Can i join old employer after i worked for new employer

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
My question is Can i go back to old employer after i worked for new employer for 2 months , my old employer I 94 and I 797 is valid till Oct 2019
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/8/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Edward Young,
 replied 7 months ago
Edward Young

My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I would be happy to provide assistance. Please give me a moment to formulate a response. Also, please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.