Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

It’s time to remove my wife’s conditions on her two year…

Customer Question
It’s time to remove...

It’s time to remove my wife’s conditions on her two year green card it’s going to be difficult to provide sufficient evidence. All we have is our tax returns,affidavits from friends, and health insurance together. Is that enough?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No. Didn’t think I needed one

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/7/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney replied 7 months ago
Guillermo Senmartin, Immigration Attorney

Hello! My name is***** and I am a licensed attorney with more than 15 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help. Also, please do NOT click on the Opt Out button because if you do, it would prevent me from communicating with you and then it could take a long time before another expert responds to you.

Please give me a few minutes to review your question and I will be right with you with an answer. Sorry for any delay. I may have to do some research and at the same time I read and type fast, but not that fast! Thank you for your patience.

Sorry for the delay. I just ask that if the news is not good that you not shoot the messenger. Shooting the messenger is either leaving a negative rating (usually reserved for rude or unprofessional experts) or not leaving a positive rating at all.

Why don't you have any other proof that you have been living together? You get no bills, junk mail or other things to the marital home? If not, why not?

We live in my moms house and we flooded. We never co mingled finances

Your question seemed to close out. Did you ask for a refund?