Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I receive an approval noticed from USA c1111 2017. I receive…

Customer Question
I receive an approval...

I receive an approval noticed from USA c1111 2017

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

I receive an approval neuroma for my fiance us AC on this end of November 11th 2017 I would have waited for 40 days call the national visa center but they have not received my case

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Portland Oregon

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I called it USIC on December 22nd 2017 and they told me one officer told me that they have the case

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
How long is going take?
Is anyone available ?
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/6/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer
Hello! Thank you for using Just Answer. My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question and to prepare a response.
What type of case did you file?
K1 Visa
Don't you think that's too expensive
Don’t I think what is too expensive?
Thw 59
The 59
Now how you how can you helping me
First of all, that is an automatically generated offer. I didn’t send it to you. Second, no I don’t. You would be talking to an immigration lawyer. That is far less expensive than most lawyers charge for a consultation. In my private practice, I charge $150 for a consultation.Anyway, what is c111111? And please be patient as we work through these complicated issues.
L no thanks I need my money back
I didn’t say I am charging you $150. I said that’s what I charge in private practice.And I can’t imagine you would think that you could get an answer with the limited information you provided. This is a long process and is going to provide more patience than you think.Good luck with the rest of your case.
You already charged for me at $35 and you haven't even answered one damn question I need my money back and I don't need to get service thank you very much
I need my full refund
Sir/Madam,You started with asking me whether I thought $59 was too much. I didn’t bring it up, but I responded. I then asked you what you meant by c1111, since it was unclear and the only way I could have helped was to have a clear idea f what has happened in the past. Instead of giving me the information I needed (I can’t read minds) you got frustrated and are now cursing at me. Please contact customer support for your refund. I don’t have any idea what you’ve paid and I don’t have a way of refunding your money myself. That’s is customer service’s job.
Ely, Counselor at Law