Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I want to marry a chinese woman who only has a visa and shes…

Customer Question
I want to marry...

I want to marry a chinese woman who only has a visa and shes divorced in China..what does she have to do or me?

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

I dont personally

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The main thing is what paperwork she needs to stay here and her visa is about to expire

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
1/5/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 6 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Is she presently inside the US? What visa did she come on to the US?

Hello, I am happy to help you but just need you to respond to me so I can answer all your questions.