Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

My mother's card expired 6 months ago and we did not renew…

Customer Question
Hi, My mother's green...

Hi, My mother's green card expired 6 months ago and we did not renew as we had applied for her citizenship, can we renew the green card? Thx

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the U.S. government?

For N 400 yes, she filed, gave interview, passed interview but application denied

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about the green card?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What are the best steps, should we wait for the official notice which will be in mail within the next few days or should we appeal OR renew green card? Thanks for your help

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
1/5/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question.

Ely, Counselor at Law