Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I am a US citizen and my wife is Nigerian. We plan on

Customer Question
Hi, I am a...

Hi, I am a US citizen and my wife is Nigerian. We plan on traveling to Nigeria on February 2nd 2018. We reside in California. How do I go about obtaining a visa. And is there a Nigerian counsel in California.

Lawyer's Assistant: What is your official status? Do you have any pending applications or petitions with USCIS?

No I am an agronomist employed with the USDA.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No my wife also has US Citizenship.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Is there an Embassy in California we can reach to obtain a visa.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
1/4/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question.