Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

We want to know the right procedure how to adjust my status…

Customer Question
Hi ma’am we want...

Hi ma’am we want to know the right procedure how to adjust my status to permanent residence?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Louisiana

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No ma’am

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Adjust status to permanent residence and employment authorization w/ USCIS and advance parole to depart the U.S

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
1/4/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question.

I need to know sir how to apply adjust status to permanent residence, employment authorization w/ USCIS and advance parole to depart the U.S

Yes, I understand what you want. I am working on your answers in the order the question was received. Please be patient. In the mean time, your request for a phone call was unsuccessful. If you still want to talk on the phone, you need to contact customer service to figure out what went wrong and to fix the issue: 1(###) ###-####

I will be with you shortly.

What is your current status?

I am still available to answer your question. However you have to give me the information I asked you for.

Do you still want my help?

Did you marry a US citizen? Did you enter the US legally? Which visa?

Ely, Counselor at Law