Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

What is exactly emigration law on( 212) f presidential net…

Customer Question
What is exactly emigration...

What is exactly emigration law on( 212) f presidential net proclamation is.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Yes iam citezan and my fieance (k-i) visa had interwiew on fer 14 .2017

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

They told her she is under administration processes only

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
1/4/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 6 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

What country is she in?