Immigration Law

Immigration Law Questions? Ask an Immigration Lawyer.

Immigration Law

I need some advice regarding a case happened with me during…

Customer Question
I need some advice...

I need some advice regarding a case happened with me during my stay as student in US

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

Yes, I went to do my MS from US university in 2016, but was dismissed from the program :(

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was dismissed from the program and my SEVIS record was terminated. And my F1 VISA is no more valid. This is the information I think would help about my case

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Immigration Law
1/4/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 1 month ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Sure, what is your specific question about your case?

Where are you now?

When were you terminated?

Ely, Counselor at Law