Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

I have a 96 year old mother in law i. I have a 96 year old…

Customer Question
I have a 96...

I have a 96 year old mother in law i

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

I have a 96 year old mother in law in japan who wants to spend the rest of her days with her daughter in the USA. She has no family left in japan and would like to be with her family . what is the protocol.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She is financially secured so is her daughter.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
1/4/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question.

What is her daughter's status in the US?

daughter is a US citizen and no have not started any paper work yet

Thanks for the additional information. I see you accepted the automatic offer for a phone conversation, but something went wrong with the payment. If you want to go forward with the phone call, you'll need to contact customer service to resolve the issue: 1(###) ###-####

In the mean time, I can continue to help you here at no additional charge. Would you like me to do that?

Ely, Counselor at Law