Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

Hope ypu can. My wife is planning to come to my cermony to…

Customer Question
Hope ypu can Lawyer's...

Hope ypu can

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

My wife is planning to come to my cermony to deny me from getting it is that possible

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
1/4/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney replied 6 months ago
Jen Marie, Esq.
Jen Marie, Esq., Immigration Attorney

Hello, my name is***** & I will be the immigration attorney helping you today. I'm reviewing your question and will be with you in a few minutes.

Do you mean she is going to your citizenship ceremony?

she is planning to come to my cermony to stop them from giving it to me what can i do
hello

What reason is she planning to say as to why you should not be granted citizenship?

she is planning to tell them that our marrige wasnt real which is a lie and that i only use her for green card we have a son together been together for over 8 years
my son is 6 years old we have been married since april 14 2011
your there

Yes, be right with you.