Immigration Law

Immigration law questions? Ask an immigration lawyer.

My daughter is a Norwegian citizen and had a Card from 2004…

Customer Question
My daughter is a...

My daughter is a Norwegian citizen and had a Green Card from 2004 to 2011 when she was asked to give it up voluntarily, the reason beeing that she lived more in Norway than in the USA. She now wants to come back to the US, and wonder how she again can get her Green Card back?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you filed any paperwork with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services) yet?

No, not yet, since i'm not sure what papers to file

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No not yet, I live in Great Falls MT and have used a lawyer named Nader PC before, years back that is

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, think thats it, thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Immigration Law
1/3/2018
Immigration Lawyer: Expert James, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Expert James
Expert James, Lawyer

Hello! My name is***** have over 12 years of legal experience. Please allow me some time to review your question.

I received your request for a phone call, but something went wrong with the request. If you want to continue with the phone call, then you must contact customer service to fix the problem: 1(###) ###-####

What is your status? Are you a US citizen?

And is your daughter married or single?

I am a resident alien since 2004, living in Great Falls MT with my wife

Again, there was a problem with your request for a phone call. You should contact customer service at the number I gave you in order to move forward with the phone call. Here it is again:(###) ###-####

In the meantime, we can talk through some of these issues here, in the chat. No need to continue on the other thread with the other Expert. Otherwise, it will just be confusing to you and me.

For now, please answer whether your daughter is married or single.

I am still available to answer your question. Do you still want my help?

Sir/Madam,

I can't help you unless I have the information I asked for. Please let me know if you still want my help.